SAFETY-VIEW PLUS LOCKERS
Safety-View Windowed Lockers with Digital Electronic Access Lock Allows Easy Visual Monitoring of Locker Contents.
Box Locker Features:
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Knock-down, 24 gauge
- BODY STYLES: Four & Six tier, Sixteen Person and wall mount
- DOOR: High strength injection molded clear polycarbonate doors for unobstructed content viewing
- HINGES: Continuous piano type
- HANDLE:Digitech lock serves as door pull when in the open position
- HOOKS: None
- COAT RODS: Standard on Sixteen person
- SHELVES: None
- LEGS: 6" high legs are standard. Lockers without legs are available for a nominal charge notes: Meets UL flammability standards, Polycarbonate is approved by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC16CFR 1201) U.S. Patent No. D458 064S
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (included) which provide in excess of 10,000 uses
- LED's flash to indicate low battery level
- locker can be opened when batteries are low or dead with a mechanical master key override
- 8-digit master and sub-master codes for two levels of management security
Day Use Mode:
- User can lock and unlock door with a user selected code
- upon returning, the user enters the 4-digit code to unlock door
- code is then erased and the locker is available for the next user
Permanent Use Mode:
- user enters a pre-programmed 4-digit code to unlock and use locker repeatedly
- lock does not require a code to relock the door
- Aluminum number plates (#1-up) with mounting hardware are included
- Digitech Locks and 2 AA batteries included
- Safety-View plus doors provide an unobstructed view of locker contents
- Can be ordered fully-assembled or knock-down for assembly at destination
- Order 3-wide units for best value. Order 1-wide units to complete quantity needed for each continuous row
- Available for immediate shipping
|W||D||Opening Height||Frame Height||Grouping||Openings Per Group||Knock-Down
|Fully Assembled Cat #|
|4-Wide Wall Mount|
|12||18||12||14-3/4||4-Wide Wall Mount||4||UESVP1482-4WM||UESVP1482-4WMA|
General: Lockers shall be "Digitech Safety-View Plus KD Box Lockers" as manufactured by Art Metal Products or approved equal. Fabricate lockers square, rigid and without warp, with metal faces flat and free from dents or distortion. Make all exposed metal edges safe to touch. Weld frame members together to form rigid, one-piece structure. Weld, bolt, or rivet other joints and connections as standard with manufacturer. Grind exposed welds flush. Do not expose bolts or rivet heads on fronts of locker doors or frames except for fastening of number plates.
Lockers shall be GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM
Finishing: All locker parts to be cleaned and coated after fabrication with a seven stage zinc/iron phosphate solution to inhibit corrosion, followed by a coat of high grade custom blend powder electrostatically sprayed and baked at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for a minimum of 20 minutes to provide a tough durable finish. Color to be selected from manufacturer's standard list of colors. Interior components to be painted to match the exterior color.
Frame: Fabricate of 16 gauge (minimum) channels welded to horizontal channels top and bottom with integral continuous vertical door stop/strike formed on both latch and hinge side.
Safety-View Plus Box Doors: Doors to be of a single piece of polycarbonate, injection molded to include single bends at all four sides for strength. The material used for the fabrication of the door shall be a clear, polished surface, Ultraviolet-stabilized polycarbonate not less than 3/16” thick to meet building code requirements for a CC-1 rating and be listed with the Underwriters Laboratories for the UL flammability standard and the UL972 standard for burglary resistant glazing materials. Polycarbonate must be approved for Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC 16CFR 1201) Categories I & II and ANSI Z97.1-1984 Safety Glazing Standards.
Door Hinges: Doors shall include a plated 16 gauge continuous piano hinge riveted to both the door and the frame. All doors to be right hand, side hinged.
Body: Fabricate back and sides of 24 gauge (minimum) sheet steel, with double flanged connections extending full height. Form top, bottom and intermediate tier dividers of 24 gauge (minimum) sheet steel with single return bends at all sides. Bolt top and bottom to front horizontal frame members at not less than one place in addition to side panels.
Electronic Locks: Each locker door shall include a Hallowell Digitech electronic, code access lock. This lock will also serve as the door pull/handle.
Two-Year Warranty: AMP KD lockers are covered against all defects in materials and workmanship excluding finish, damage resulting from deliberate destruction and vandalism under this section for a period of two years.