Security - Traffic Control - Portability
Superior Portable Gates are the Perfect Containment Solution
- Sizes & Colors
- In stock for shipment within 5 days of reciept of order
- quick and easy installation, install between two walls instantly without anchors to walls or floor
- simplified, patented pressure lock system
- floor anchors are not required but are available for special installations
- compact, fold-up size and heavy duty swivel casters make moving and storage easy
- flated finish
- padlock hasp is standard
- cylinder locks are available for additional security
- two or more gates can be joined together for larger expanse
Here's how the exclusive Superior® Pressure Lock System works:
1. Raise unit retainer channel to vertical position and secure
2. Extend gate until rubber bumpers touch both walls
3. Lower the male lock channel (with pin) until it rests on carriage channels within guides and locking bracket.
4. Lower female lock channel (with adjustment holes) until it rests within the male lock channel with pin. Pin need not engage a hole in female lock channel.
5. Raise both channels until pin engages the hole immediately to the right. Applying moderate pressure, push
both channels down until they rest within guides and locking bracket. Lock in position.
Five Sizes to Choose From
Connect multiple gates to together for wider applications.
|Model||For Openings||Collapsed Size||Height||Weight (lbs)|
|P601-06||3' 6" - 6'||19" x 30"||78 1/2"||193|
|P601-09||6' - 9'||19" x 30"||197|
|P601-12||7' - 12'||24" x 30"||254|
|P601-15||11' - 15'||30" x 30"||311|
|P601-18||13' - 18'||30" x 30"||374|
General: Gates shall be "Superior Portable Gates" as manufactured by List Industries Inc. or approved equal.
Gates shall be GREENGUARD GOLD CertifiedSM
Finishing: Shear Bars are to be zinc plated. Picket Channels are fabricated from galvanized sheet steel. All remaining portable gate parts to be cleaned and coated after fabrication with a seven stage iron phosphate solution to inhibit corrosion, followed by a high-grade powder coat finish electrostatically sprayed and baked at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for a minimum of 30 minutes to provide a tough durable finish. Color: Classic Chrome.
Vertical Picket Channels: 3/4” x 3/8” x 14 gauge galvanized steel channel spaced 6” on center.
Shear Bars (lattice bars): 3/16” x 5/8” zinc plated flat bar, fitted with free-floating nylon rollers.
Body of Gate: Anchored to 2-5/8” x 1” x 12 gauge 7/8” outside diameter welded tubing.
Carriage Channels: Shall be 2-5/8" x 1" x 12 gauge cold rolled steel. Each carriage channel is fitted with two 2-1/2” ball bearing swivel casters.
Unit Retainer Channel: 2-9/32” x 1” x 12 gauge cold-rolled steel.
Male Lock Channel: 2-1/4” x 1” x 12 gauge cold-rolled steel.
Female Lock Channel: 1-7/8” x 1-5/8” x 14 gauge box type cold-rolled steel.
Padlocking Arrangement (standard): Padlocks by others. Cylinder locking device is an available option providing additional security.
Floor Anchor Kits (optional): Available for special installation conditions.
Warranty: Superior Portable Gates are covered against all defects in materials and workmanship excluding finish, damage resulting from deliberate destruction and vandalism under this section for a period of one year from date of purchase.